By Josiah L. Carlson
Redis in Action introduces Redis and walks you thru examples that exhibit how you can use it successfully. you are going to commence via getting Redis arrange effectively after which exploring the key-value version. Then, you will dive into genuine use circumstances together with basic caching, allotted advert focusing on, and extra. you are going to tips on how to scale Redis from small jobs to large datasets. skilled builders will savor chapters on clustering and inner scripting to make Redis more uncomplicated to take advantage of.
About the Technology
When you would like near-real-time entry to a fast-moving info circulate, key-value shops like Redis are tips to move. Redis expands at the key-value trend by means of accepting a wide selection of information kinds, together with hashes, strings, lists, and different constructions. It presents lightning-fast operations on in-memory datasets, and in addition makes it effortless to persist to disk at the fly. Plus, it is loose and open resource.
About this book
Redis in Action introduces Redis and the key-value version. you will quick dive into actual use situations together with uncomplicated caching, allotted advert focusing on, and extra. you are going to easy methods to scale Redis from small jobs to giant datasets and detect the right way to combine with conventional RDBMS or different NoSQL shops. skilled builders will have fun with the in-depth chapters on clustering and inner scripting.
Written for builders acquainted with database thoughts. No past publicity to NoSQL database innovations nor to Redis itself is needed. acceptable for structures directors pleased with programming.
Purchase of the print publication encompasses a unfastened publication in PDF, Kindle, and ePub codecs from Manning guides.
- Redis from the floor up
- Preprocessing real-time data
- Managing in-memory datasets
- Pub/sub and configuration
- Persisting to disk
About the Author
Dr. Josiah L. Carlson is a pro database expert and an energetic contributor to the Redis group.
Table of Contents
- Getting to understand Redis
- Anatomy of a Redis internet application
- Commands in Redis
- Keeping facts secure and making sure performance
- Using Redis for program support
- Application parts in Redis
- Search-based applications
- Building an easy social network
- Reducing reminiscence use
- Scaling Redis
- Scripting Redis with Lua
PART 1 GETTING STARTED
PART 2 middle CONCEPTS
PART three subsequent STEPS
The e-book starts off with the very foundations of automatic checking out, and expands on them until eventually the best-practice instruments and methods are totally coated. New suggestions are illustrated with step by step hands-on routines. checking out might be more uncomplicated and extra relaxing with this beginner's advisor. while you're a Python developer and wish to put in writing exams to your purposes, this booklet gets you begun and exhibit you one of the best ways to benefit checking out. you want to have sound Python programming wisdom to stick to alongside. An know-how of software program trying out will be reliable, yet no formal wisdom of trying out is predicted nor do you want to have any wisdom of the libraries mentioned within the publication.
By David Sale
Fundamental checking out methodologies utilized to the preferred Python language
Testing Python; employing Unit trying out, TDD, BDD and popularity Testing is the main entire booklet to be had on trying out for one of many most sensible software program programming languages on the earth. Python is a common selection for brand spanking new and skilled builders, and this hands-on source is a far wanted consultant to enterprise-level checking out improvement methodologies. The ebook will express you why Unit trying out and TDD may end up in cleanser, extra versatile programs.
Unit checking out and Test-Driven improvement (TDD) are more and more must-have talents for software program builders, it doesn't matter what language they paintings in. In firm settings, it's vital for builders to make sure they constantly have operating code, and that is what makes checking out methodologies so appealing. This e-book will educate you the main conventional trying out concepts and should introduce to you to nonetheless others, protecting functionality trying out, non-stop checking out, and more.
- Learn Unit checking out and TDD—important improvement methodologies that lie on the center of Agile development
- Enhance your skill to paintings with Python to improve strong, versatile purposes with fresh code
- Draw at the services of writer David Sale, a number one united kingdom developer and tech commentator
- Get sooner than the gang through gaining knowledge of the underappreciated global of Python testing
Knowledge of software program trying out in Python may perhaps set you except Python builders utilizing outdated methodologies. Python is a traditional healthy for TDD and Testing Python is a must-read textual content for somebody who desires to increase services in Python programming.
Supercharge ideas analytics and hedging utilizing the ability of Python
Derivatives Analytics with Python exhibits you the way to enforce market-consistent valuation and hedging techniques utilizing complicated monetary types, effective numerical options, and the strong functions of the Python programming language. This specific advisor deals distinct motives of all idea, equipment, and techniques, providing you with the heritage and instruments essential to worth inventory index suggestions from a valid beginning. you can find and use self-contained Python scripts and modules and how you can observe Python to complex info and derivatives analytics as you enjoy the 5,000+ traces of code which are supplied that will help you reproduce the consequences and images awarded. assurance contains marketplace information research, risk-neutral valuation, Monte Carlo simulation, version calibration, valuation, and dynamic hedging, with versions that convey stochastic volatility, leap parts, stochastic brief charges, and extra. The better half site positive aspects all code and IPython Notebooks for fast execution and automation.
Python is gaining flooring within the derivatives analytics area, permitting associations to quick and successfully convey portfolio, buying and selling, and threat administration effects. This booklet is the finance professional's consultant to exploiting Python's services for effective and appearing derivatives analytics.
- Reproduce significant stylized evidence of fairness and recommendations markets yourself
- Apply Fourier remodel suggestions and complex Monte Carlo pricing
- Calibrate complex alternative pricing types to marketplace data
- Integrate complicated types and numeric how you can dynamically hedge options
Recent advancements within the Python environment permit analysts to enforce analytics projects as acting as with C or C++, yet utilizing simply approximately one-tenth of the code or maybe much less. Derivatives Analytics with Python — info research, types, Simulation, Calibration and Hedging exhibits you what you must recognize to supercharge your derivatives and threat analytics efforts.
By Anthony S. Briggs
Hello! Python totally covers the development blocks of Python programming and offers you a steady creation to extra complicated themes comparable to object-oriented programming, sensible programming, community programming, and software layout. New (or approximately new) programmers will study such a lot of what they should recognize to begin utilizing Python immediately.
About this Book
Programmers love Python simply because it truly is speedy and effective. won't studying Python be simply a similar? hi! Python starts off speedy and easily, with a line of Python code. you will study the fundamentals the best way--by writing your personal courses. alongside the best way, you will get a gradual advent to extra complex techniques and new programming styles.>
No event with Python wanted. publicity to a different programming language is useful yet now not required.
buy of the print publication comes with a suggestion of a unfastened PDF, ePub, and Kindle booklet from Manning. additionally to be had is all code from the e-book.
What Makes hi! Python special
- Learn Python fast no matter if you could have by no means written a line of code earlier than, you may be writing genuine Python apps in exactly an hour or two.
- Great examples there is something new in each bankruptcy, together with video games, net programming with Django, databases, and extra.
- User pleasant guides utilizing plenty of illustrations and a down-to-earth writing variety, this booklet invitations you to discover Python besides half-a-dozen touring partners from the person pleasant comic strip strip.
Table of Contents
- Why Python?
- Hunt the Wumpus
- Interacting with theWorld
- Getting Organized
- Business-Oriented Programming
- Classes and Object-oriented Programming
- Sufficiently complex Technology
- Gaming with Pyglet
- Twisted Networking
- Django Revisted!
- Where to from Here?
Python Algorithms, moment Edition explains the Python method of set of rules research and layout. Written by way of Magnus Lie Hetland, writer of Beginning Python, this ebook is sharply fascinated about classical algorithms, however it additionally provides a high-quality realizing of basic algorithmic problem-solving recommendations.
The e-book offers with essentially the most vital and difficult components of programming and desktop technological know-how in a hugely readable demeanour. It covers either algorithmic idea and programming perform, demonstrating how idea is mirrored in genuine Python courses. recognized algorithms and knowledge buildings which are equipped into the Python language are defined, and the consumer is proven the way to enforce and assessment others.
By Brian K. Jones
If you would like aid writing courses in Python three, or are looking to replace older Python 2 code, this ebook is simply the price ticket. jam-packed with useful recipes written and demonstrated with Python 3.3, this specified cookbook is for knowledgeable Python programmers who are looking to specialise in glossy instruments and idioms.
Inside, you’ll locate whole recipes for greater than a dozen subject matters, overlaying the center Python language in addition to projects universal to a wide selection of program domain names. every one recipe comprises code samples you should use on your initiatives without delay, in addition to a dialogue approximately how and why the answer works.
- Data buildings and Algorithms
- Strings and Text
- Numbers, Dates, and Times
- Iterators and Generators
- Files and I/O
- Data Encoding and Processing
- Classes and Objects
- Modules and Packages
- Network and internet Programming
- Utility Scripting and process Administration
- Testing, Debugging, and Exceptions
- C Extensions
In basics OF PYTHON: FROM FIRST courses via information constructions, Washington and Lee college professor Kenneth A. Lambert provides the entire vital issues in CS1 and CS2 in a single quantity. This reasonably priced layout presents teachers with a constant method of instructing introductory programming and information buildings over a customary two-term path series. The e-book makes use of the Python programming language, that is either effortless to profit for newbies and scales good to complex purposes.
By Martino Sabia, Cathy Wang
Leverage the ability of the visible Studio IDE to enhance higher and extra effective Python projects
About This Book
- Learn how one can make the most of IDE for debugging and checking out Python applications
- Enhance your potency in Django improvement with visible Studio IntelliSense
- Venture into the depths of Python programming techniques, awarded in an in depth and transparent manner
Who This booklet Is For
The ebook is meant for builders who're aiming to reinforce their productiveness in Python initiatives with automation instruments that visible Studio presents for the .Net group. a few easy wisdom of Python programming is essential.
What you'll Learn
- Gain beneficial insights on how you can use IntelliSense with Python
- Discover tips on how to navigate code and items with relative ease in REPL and code panel tools
- Configure a suite up for Django improvement and library management
- Familiarize your self with internet hosting a Django app on Azure
- Learn all approximately venture dealing with and the debugging technique with PTVS
- Understand approximately numerous undertaking forms in PTVS with uncomplicated examples
Python instruments for visible Studio is a unfastened and open resource plugin for visible Studio from Microsoft. It permits builders to exploit the entire significant productiveness beneficial properties of visible Studio of their tasks. The strong built-in code navigation and code finishing touch instruments (IntelliSense) in PTVS empower builders to noticeably accelerate the coding method. PTVS presents a distinct IDE for both Python or IronPython languages, profiting from the .NET framework in undeniable Python projects.
This ebook offers an in depth perception into Python instruments in visible studio to aid Python builders enforce a extra effective and effective workflow.
Starting with the install and configuration of PTVS, you can be familiarized with a number of the instruments and panels on hand. during the e-book, you are going to find out about find out how to accelerate coding periods with convenient pointers on refactoring and debugging. relocating on in the direction of IntelliSense and the undertaking setup, additionally, you will know about how PTVS does venture dealing with, and the way you should use Python environments in your venture.
You then around off issues via delving into Django improvement and library administration in visible Studio to achieve complex wisdom on Django internet improvement for internet applications.
- Learn the way to paintings with a variety of info and create attractive maps utilizing this easy-to-follow guide.
- Give a marginally of professionalism on your maps either for performance and feel and appear with the aid of this functional guide.
- A innovative hands-on advisor that builds on a geo-spatial information and provides extra reactive maps through the use of geometry tools.
QGIS is a effortless open resource geographic details approach (GIS) that runs on Linux, Unix, Mac OS X, and home windows. the recognition of open resource geographic info platforms and QGIS particularly has been starting to be speedily over the past few years.
Learning QGIS 3rd version is a pragmatic, hands-on consultant up-to-date for QGIS 2.14 that offers you with transparent, step by step workouts that can assist you practice your GIS wisdom to QGIS. via transparent, useful workouts, this booklet will introduce you to operating with QGIS fast and painlessly.
This publication takes you from fitting and configuring QGIS to dealing with spatial info to making nice maps. you are going to the best way to load and visualize current spatial info and create facts from scratch. you'll get to grasp very important plugins, practice universal geoprocessing and spatial research projects and automate them with Processing.
We will disguise the best way to in attaining nice cartographic output and print maps. eventually, you'll how to expand QGIS utilizing Python or even create your personal plugin.
What you'll learn
- Install QGIS and get conversant in the consumer interface
- Load vector and raster info from records, databases, and internet services
- Create, visualize, and edit spatial data
- Perform geoprocessing initiatives and automate them
- Create complicated cartographic outputs
- Design nice print maps
- Expand QGIS utilizing Python
About the Author
Anita Graser studied geomatics on the college of technologies Wiener Neustadt, Austria, from the place she graduated with a master's measure in 2010. in the course of her reports, she won hands-on event within the fields of geo-marketing and transportation learn. due to the fact that 2007, she has been operating as a geographic info structures (GIS) specialist with the dynamic transportation structures crew on the Austrian Institute of know-how (AIT), the place she makes a speciality of reading and visualizing spatio-temporal facts. Anita serves at the OSGeo board of administrators and the QGIS undertaking steerage committee. She has been operating with GIS seeing that 2005, presents QGIS education classes, and writes a favored web publication on open resource GIS at anitagraser.com.
Table of Contents
- Getting all started with QGIS
- Viewing Spatial Data
- Data construction and Editing
- Spatial Analysis
- Creating nice Maps
- Extending QGIS with Python